Sunday 23 December 2012

my Qoo10 puchases (previously known as Gmarket)

Lately I seldom go online to shop... I only buy once a month when something catches my eyes...

 
Laptop keyboard skins protector
I'm now using the free Acer laptop that I got from signing a 2 years broadband contract with SingTel so I bought one for protection. I have been using it for close to 2 months and it doesn't come off.

 
 
SASA Body SPA Natural Sea Salt Scrub
After watching the videos which I shared previously, I decided to get a scrub to exfoliate specially for my legs with ingrown hairs. I try to do it everyday to get rid of dead skins and the improvement is evident.
 
 
Ciracle Secret Sebum Powder
I just placed order cos my T-zone is quite oily and the reviews so far are quite good. Hope it will help to control oil effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment